Sunday, August 06, 2006

aquarium trip

the aquarium trip.
since i want everyone to go I've scheduled it the day after i get back,Sunday aug 20th. and i want a head count on who can make it. so far, me (David Kau), The Jim, Thomas, Michael.
people that are interested but was not sure: Jason, Meg, Stacy, Kevin, and Alex.

as of now i haven't done any research on pricing or the opening time. so uh.. i'll repost after we have a sure head count. if you have a membership for the aquarium please tell me this will help me plan and maybe get us discounts.

-DK

edit: it opens from 10am-6pm
price for student is 19.95
free parking (apparently)
members can get in from the special line.. and on special events can get other people in for free.

to be a member:
$45 Student (with ID)
($80 for two individuals)
All membership benefits

4 Comments:

Blogger stalin said...

i can't go; i'm going back to school on the 17th (as you should know since i've told you multiple times :P)

1:38 AM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger General Chaos said...

My plans in Chicago changed. I'll be here untill the 25th at least.

:(

1:56 PM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger David Kau said...

you suck...

-DK

11:51 PM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger David Kau said...

jim and i will arrive on saturday nightish, just giveing u guys a heads up :p. now back to my hell week..,
-DK

5:13 AM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home