Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Comments section is not enough to contain me

I sort of enjoy posting my responses on the front page, so here we go:

1) We had fans?

I'm just as shocked as you. I didn't even think you guys read the strips when I posted.

2) Did someone just say we were brilliant?

People say that all the time to me, but for you, I admit, it must be disconcerting.

3) how the f*** did this guy find me?

I really don't remember if we used our full, real names. I am actually of the opinion this is an elaborate hoax.

6) Should mike, chris, and I consider trying an absvalue style thing again?

Absolutely.

I'd love to create the backend for a comics hosting website. I remember the last time, we were hosted through ITCC. They did an admirable job, but it'd be a lot of fun to do a little PHP/MySQL project by myself this time.

Oh yeah, I guess we'd have to write and draw the comics too. Funny, I never understood why, of all of us, I was the guy to spearhead a comic project. I was always a mediocre artist and joke-writer. That being said, if you throw me jokes, say, three times a week, it'd be a lot of fun to draw them. Time to break out those old templates....

-chris "also afraid to post his last name" ... ya...p? (that'll fool 'em)

6 Comments:

Blogger chrisracer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:54 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger chrisracer said...

hmmm i am re-posting this comment after deleting the last one which contained the word "totally" far too many times and sounded like i was retarded (in truth i am actually retarded, but i try and keep that on the DL) anyway the upshot was that if you are actually considering doing something like absvalue again i would be up for it. im not sure if i actually contributed much last time but i still think im funny and thats gotta count for something. anyway chis, e-mail me or something, i seem to have misplaced your e-mail address (ya know, cus im retarded).

-Jason

PS, ill be back in the US on the 12th

10:59 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger stalin said...

can i help can i help?

4:23 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger David Kau said...

mmm i can do illustrator inking, web designing with animation, and make random comments on the side. but thats only during the break. :/

-DK

ps, meg said the 23rd! she lied!
pps. i will plan the aquarium trip soon.

5:18 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger stalin said...

that's because meg doesn't want to share him with you.

1:38 AM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger chrisracer said...

yeah, i was gonna be back on the 23rd but i decided to come back early so i had more than 4 days in toga. ill prob be busy/jet lagged the first few days though so dont expect to see me till like the 17th or 18th.

-Jason

5:04 PM, August 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home