Thursday, July 20, 2006

Actually I can read more than titles

I just have to edit from blogger.com, and not actually change anything, which turns out to work out okay.

Anyway, they show the world cup thingies in the theaters here, which I thought was pretty cool. Also, I found a pirated copy of pirates of the carribean - also pretty cool. It seems everyone's summer is going ok...er, that, too, is pretty cool.

Meanwhile, stuff here is totally badass - AND, I was recorded by a cctv camera (cctv is like the government sponsored broadcasting company) while I was in a museum with my cousin. It's kinda hot here - like....30-35 degrees celsius + humid, though not as hot as Japan. On the plus side, popsicle sticks cost 1 RMB, or basically 12.5 cents. BWAHAHAH

Rode on camels and horses in mongolia, which was badass. And dude, my english is totally deteriorating (notice the lack of variety in words), which is not cool.

I dunno what else to mention, there's too much going on. And while it was interesting to think that I could only post and not read, I do enjoy reading everyone's posts.

Anyway, later everyone.
Chris "I have nicknames too" Yap

1 Comments:

Blogger David Kau said...

at last! we know he's alive! now we can start betting on how long he can actually survive.

-DK

6:11 PM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home