Wednesday, August 02, 2006

i cant decide whether this is real or if one of you guys put someone up to this...

i go this message of facebook:

Hey, I might have the wrong guy, but were you one of the writers of that webcomic Absolute Value? I was a pretty regular fan and kinda sad to see it go down, but I was wondering if there was some way to get my hands on the old strips. Absolutely brilliant stuff if you ask me. Anyways, sorry for wasting your time if you're the wrong guy

this makes me ask a few questions.

1) We had fans?
2) Did someone just say we were brilliant?
3) how the f*** did this guy find me?
4) Is my life in danger now?
5) IS there a way to see the archives?
6) Should mike, chris, and I consider trying an absvalue style thing again?
7) When he said "absolutely brilliant" did he intend the pun or not?
8) Which is worse, intending it or not realizing he'd done it?
9) we had fans?
10) How would he have found out about absolute value, its not like we advertised
11) O god, this guy isn`t "fusia" from the forums is he? I always assumed that was a chick...
12) how the F*** did this guy find me.

yeah anyway. if anyone has the answers to any of these questions lemme know. i think it would be sorta amusing to start up an absvalue style thing again. of course im not willing to draw it so unless one of the many artists among us does, its not going to happen. seriously though, which one of you guys put this kid up to this? o yeah, i wouldnt mind having access to the archives either and i told him id look into it, so CHRIS, im assuming you would be the one to have such a thing, is there a way to access the archives?

-Jason (still blown away by the concept of a fan, and now afraid to put his last name on the internet) *******

2 Comments:

Blogger Entitled2Octopus said...

Answers:

1) No.
2) Yes.
3) It's no secret, everyone wants to have Jason's man-babies. Even I keep records on every place he's been, along with what he does. Except for the day of 3/8/2005. And for that, I apologize.
4) Ninjas. Nuff said. Unless Chuck Norris takes them out. In that case, hope Vin Diesel gets you first. Cause Chuck Norris will be after you next.
5) Ditto.
6) Well, I thoroughly enjoy people's various ideas on how I can be eviscerated by midgets. And to that, I say, "Bring it, bitch."
7) It's the internet; he probably labored for days over that one pun. The delirious joy that he probably experienced at the end of said deliberation will be enough to mask the pain of his sorrowful, pitiful, agonizing life.
8) Intending it.
9) See 1).
10) I told him. Well, not really.
11) Isn't fusia a really ugly color?
12) See 10).

1:33 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger stalin said...

HAHAHA! dude... i would contribute :D. i'm tripping over this. of all the random things to pop up. jas, did you reply?

btw:
11) the color is "fuschia"
12) he stalked you for the past...4 years?

4:22 PM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home