Monday, December 11, 2006

Distractions

So I woke up at 11 today to study for a final that starts at 3. I don't really know the stuff, and got about 400 pages or so to read to be even passable at it. Textbook is boring as hell, it's about old people, and I'm doing my best to focus. Then I glance out the window and see a bird eating what I originally thought was a squirrel but upon closer inspection it was actually another bird (thought the wing was a squirrel tail):Watching the bird eat had me distracted for a good 5 minutes or so until it flew to another branch. And of course, this post had me distracted for another 20 minutes. Anyways, back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

craziness

11:46 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Terragnome said...

damn that is an awesome bird!

7:13 PM, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home