Sunday, November 12, 2006

this week

so my dad came this week, he arrived at 9:30 at night. the first thing he did was asked me if i have beer, the 2nd thing he did was to buy beer for me. this week is weird, my dad came and left and stayed for about 20 hours each visit. yeah, he came and left 2 times this week. do u know how many fricking time i had to drive to the air port? no, not burbank (for those of us who doesn't live in LA, burbank is like 15 mins from my house) but LAX !(45 mins with out traffic and 1hour and 30 mins with.) anyway, he repaid me with food and i guess thats good.
oh and i manage to finish all my drawings this week even with my dad over. and i manage to learn all the muscles on a human head.
-DK

1 Comments:

Blogger stalin said...

ooooh head muscles! hahaha, your dad is weird.

6:47 PM, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home