Thursday, October 26, 2006

Black Jumpsuit: $30 Black T-shirt: free at college Messing with drunk people's minds: Priceless

Tonight I decided to show off my Halloween costume to one of my friends. There were some brothers in the hallway at the time who started flipping out about a ninja in the house. So I decided to wander around the house dressed as a "ninja" for the rest of the evening. I didn't get the real outfit just a black jumpsuit, black shoes, black gloves, and black t-shirt tied around my head.

Sadly though I got more attention from girls as a ninja than just being my regular self :(

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

wait, when did you go greek? which house did you join? also funny story, you all remember ninad from robtics? he's pledged my house now.

11:50 PM, October 26, 2006  
Blogger Entitled2Octopus said...

"Sadly though I got more attention from girls as a ninja than just being my regular self :("

It's cause you're covering your face. Your oh so ugly, ugly face.

1:26 AM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger General Chaos said...

You're just jealous Thomas.

12:22 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger chrisracer said...

Ninad goes to your school, Jas? Wow, I'm so fucking out of the loop it's not even funny.

3:59 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger David Kau said...

there is no loop, its a conspiracy i tell u!

-dk

8:50 AM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger stalin said...

haha! ninad.

8:56 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home