Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Only Computer Scientist in the Room

I'm sitting in my music class, trying really hard not to burst out laughing. The professor is trying to explain Fourier Transforms in like 15 minutes to a room full of media lab grad students. I am almost positive I am the only one in the room who knows what he's talking about, as he is speaking so quickly he's basically just listing terms. Also, since I'm the only one nodding in response to his incredibly disjointed lecture, he keeps talking to me. He's basically just staring at me now.

chris "damn, it feels good to be a cs major" yang

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

hehehe, silly music people. silly fourier transforms, i learned how to do those once, then i ran into a bricj wall as hard as i could to get rid of said knowledge. yay for ignorance, again!

2:49 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger stalin said...

well don't you feel special. don't make me throw cycloalkanes at you.

9:50 PM, October 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home