Wednesday, July 05, 2006

From beyond the China's Great Firewall

Dude, I can't see the posts anymore, so I have no idea if you guys can read this - blogspot.com is censored, but blogger.com is not - so I can get to my setting and add a post, but I can't read it (actually I can by looking into settings, but it sounds cooler and more science-fictiony this way - plus, I can only read the titles, I can't look at the contents).

Anyway, China is SO COOL. There's like stuff, and more stuff. There's also different stuff. And the best part is, none of it costs any money in US dollars, they use this funny money called "RMB" that you can get like monopoly money in exchange for US dollars.

Dunno what else to say, but figured I'd drop you guys a line and let you know that I am still okay.

The man pointing his gun at me insists that I type this:
LONG LIVE THE PRC

2 Comments:

Blogger chrisracer said...

the funny thing is i cant tell if hes being serious or not...

-Jason

5:00 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger chrisracer said...

Dude, you're in luck - http://www.zdnetasia.com/news/security/0,39044215,39372326,00.htm

5:37 PM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home