Thursday, June 01, 2006

Goddamn its hard to figure this out when all the buttons are labeled in friggin english

It's midnight and I got a project due tomorrow and now I'm wasting time with this. Man, I must really hate myself.

This is more or less a test of the team blogging feature, so ya.

And David, we've seen enough of your ugly mug. Chris deleting your post was actually a blessing for us. And we don't need to see your face either Jason. There's enough ugly flying around. Literally.

I still need a job. Though really at this point I should just resign myself to being unemployed, seeing as how it's a month out of job fair season, though there's one this weekend for some reason. Pity I'm too lazy to go to that one. Not to mention I think I hate computer science. Well, meh.

Okay, time to go back to writing more test cases for the TA that probably won't read them.

-tytl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home