Thursday, June 01, 2006

Goddamn its hard to figure this out when all the buttons are labeled in friggin chinese

Holy fucking shit - I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to make a new post, and I think I accidentally deleted David's post. Um, I'm sorry man - you should try and get that back up if you can.

Anyways, I'm blogging from Taiwan right now. I have this computer for the next 14 minutes, so I'm going to be speedy.

It's surprisingly cool here, for everyone who has actually been to Taiwan before. It rained almost non-stop the first few days we were here, but it's settled into an almost-comfortable humid-heat thing. I've basically been eating every single waking moment, but that seems to be balanced out by walking every single goddamn waking moment too. I've seen a few cousins I haven't seen in a long time. They are both absurdly skinny Asian girls. In fact, I'd forgotten how freaking small Asian people are in general. For the first time in my life, I feel big. Strange - I know.

I regret being unable to visit Japan. I am sure Jason is not actually doing well, and his previous post was coerced at the hands of his Japanese oppressors. As you read this, I am sure our once vibrant, healthy companion is having the very essence of his being wrenched out of him, in a series of twisted Japanese experiments, the demented ends of which we cannot even begin to fathom.

On a completely unrelated note, have you ever wondered what's in curry?

Anyways, if anyone wants anything from Taiwan, you're nearing your final chance to ask anything of me. Let your needs be known by whatever means necessary.

It's good to know that I'll see at least a few of you before I take off for New England.

-chris

P.S. Thomas, your idea is precisely what I had in mind - I just had no idea they'd already gotten around to implementing such a thing. Can I suggest to all of you that you, say, get your own damn accounts and Thomas can approve you as posters?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home