Sunday, May 28, 2006

i'm out of school already, fuckers

I'm totally out of school (like, totally~), so I'm starting work in Mountain View on Tuesday. I should be around home (because i no longer fit in it) for most of summer (unfortunately), so we can hang out or whatever (well, i don't have any booze, so you'll have to do the digging).

And by the way, it's kinda fun being able to edit other people's posts... (only kinda? hilaaaarious. that is, if i was 13 and didn't even have hands or a sister. ooooh! Snap!)
Just saying is all. (feeling comes later)

Jayant

ps i'm in denial

pps for the (probably temporary) record, jayant started it, and we should probably all agree that we can only mess with jayant's posts, cause he started it. Oh, and I deleted Nolan's double post, hope you didn't mind.

ppps no, you're the fucker. Fucker.

pppps and... I like to masterbate a lot, what can i say? (not a whole lot, apparently).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home