Thursday, June 01, 2006

elevator music sucks

man they play elevator music til works starts, i have got to stop getting here early. the last song was some bad nineties song redone into elevator muzak just to piss me off. now its fake jazz. also the button on this keyboard where the space bar should be turns my typing into japanese. friggin annoying.

they gave me my own computer at work today. i think its the nicest computer ive ever had. 150 gb hardrive with 4gb of ram and a super cool graphics card. i dont think i get to keep it though, sad day. also i seem to have aquired a cat, or more the other way around. it sits outside my window and meows for hours straight while staring at me, i keep hoping it will go away, but it seems to like making it hard for me to sleep. ok work time, i might actually have something other than busy work today, cross your fingers.

-Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home