Tuesday, June 13, 2006

o man im so poor

so apparently my atm cards dont work here... this is bad. i have about 180 bucks left for 3 weeks of living, which wouldnt be so bad if i didnt absolutely have to spend 100 bucks on a bus card within the next two days and at least 40 bucks on lunch due to a prepaid card for work. that leaves me 40 bucks for 3 weeks... that includes 6 meals and i have no kitchen so they must be bought meals. this blows. my only hope is that the bus station will take credit cards, but no where else has. but uh pay day in 3 weeks right? thats not so bad right? besides being poor will be good experience for me im sure. or something.

in other news i have nothing to do at work. ive finished designing these silly brackets i was working on and unless my boss finds any mistakes they are done. of course my boss doesnt ever show up til 930 (work starts at 830 for me, go figure) so i have another half hour at least of guaranteed nothing to do. woohoo. o god im bored.

anyway enough bitching from me. things are actually going pretty well here. im drawing everyday and working out 4 times a week (i know its crazy, im confused too) im trying to decide whether putting up posters advertising myself as an english tutor would be a good idea or not. it might make me some more money and fill up some free time, but im not sure i could actually do it. anywho. peace out for now i guess.

-Jason (I cant figure out team blogging in kanji) Glasser

1 Comments:

Blogger David Kau said...

yeah go teach english look at how well u teach i!

-DK

8:22 PM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home