Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Summer job

Hey all,

Been a while since I posted (or anyone other than David for that matter). Figured I'd let you all know I'll be home this summer. I'll be working as a temp for Philips medical in Milpitas. Should be cool since medical technology is what I'm really interested in these days. I have a crap ton of paperwork to fill out for the job and I don't know what I'm getting paid yet.

School is going well. I had a 4.0 at midsemester (I know, I thought I was stupid too, but looks like everyone else here is dumber). I might even keep that for my final grades which would be sweet. I guess it all comes down to finals at this point.

I'm hella busy with booth (hard to explain there are some photos of what a booth is on facebook, the death star is a good example). I'm in charge of my houses's booth this year so I'm kinda freaking out. Trying to build a giant brain isn't easy. We have some cool shit built already so hopefully everything wont be a total loss. We have a fiberoptic neural network, which is sweet.

Anyway, how is everyone? I haven't heard from anyone except Alex and David in a while. What are folks doing for the summer and all that jazz?

-Jason

3 Comments:

Blogger Entitled2Octopus said...

I think we may be indeed down to David, Stacy, you and I on this blog. And to that, huzzah.

At any rate, I'll post up something tomorrow. Time isn't quite as easy to find these days. w00t.

- TyTL

P.S. David is apparently too chicken to post the first response.

10:16 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger David Kau said...

not too chicken, just didnt wanna look like a posting whore.

-DK

11:34 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger General Chaos said...

I don't really know what I'm doing yet. I'm probably going to work with my uncle in Maryland this summer. I might also be back in toga sometime. Again I don't really know.

-Alex

11:27 AM, April 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home